Just how do you know you’re getting the best value from Speed Screed?
My name is Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed.
Find out more.
It’s quite simple, we will complete your project for free if you can find another company that offers better value and quality than Speed Screed.
- We offer you a 10 year guarantee, that’s on labour and materials.
- If you don’t want to take our word for it, then look at our customers reviews if you go to reviews.co.uk, you will see we are the screeding company with the most reviews and the highest score.
- We are quality assured, we are externally audited for the internationally recognised quality assurance for ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- We are insurance backed, with £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and £100,000 contract works, your project is covered with us.
- Multi Award Winning. It is not just our customers and ourselves that like to talk about Speed Screed. We have got independent adjudicators stating that Speed Screed are an award winning company.
- The best training in the industry for our installers, all NVQ trained and we also provide site supervisors qualifications.
- Technical support, 7 days a week, you can get us throughout the week when it’s convenient to you.
- All work meets or exceeds BS 8204-1:2003, the British Standard for Screed.
- We are CHAS and SMAS accredited.These are external systems where our health and safety is accredited.
- We’re also members of and registered with Constructionline where all our details, documentation is stored on a government run system.
- All installers carry CSCS cards, this the national safety card system, you know your project is safe.
If you can find another company that will offer you the package that we will, we will happily complete your project for free. We love to help, contact us.