Keracem Eco – Don’t wait to lay your floor coverings.
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi-Award Winning Speed Screed. I’m here to talk about Keracem Eco.
There are numerous eco-friendly screed products on the market currently, and this one certainly delivers. When talking about lowering the carbon footprint, you normally expect something to be lacking. With Keracem Eco you get a superior fast drying screed.
The mechanical performance of the Keracem Eco is backed up by a high dimensional stability and prolonged work ability that extends to both manual and mechanical types of laying.
Furthermore, Keracem Eco’s long-lasting performance works with a wide range of floor coverings that include:
Keracem Eco is a mineral hydraulic binder perfect for creating a bonded 20mm thick screed. When laid over insulation in what is termed as “floating construction” minimum screed thickness is 40mm. bonded 20 mm thick that adhere to the substrate as well as greater than 40 mm. Apart from this, Keracem Eco stands out in its commercial and industrial applications, as well as in areas that are subject to thermal shock and freezing.
Compatible with, practically everything under the sun, all cement-based, reactive-epoxy and polyurethane two-component adhesives, dispersed in water and in solvent solutions.
Keracem Eco, which can be used as an inert material at the end of its life and recycled.
Mixed with sand of assorted grain size from 0 to 8 mm/0 to 4 mm and can create screeds of high dimensional stability and constant moisture stability, guaranteeing the rapid and safe laying of ceramic tiles after 24 hours and hardwood floors after just 5 days.
With a shelf life of 12 months in original packing in dry environment, an impressive rating of ECO 1, Keracem Eco allows foot traffic as early as 8 hours coupled with its early compressive and flexural strengths.
Compatibility with Keracem Eco include:
- Gel adhesives mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic adhesives
- Reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- Covering materials such as homogeneous tiles, ceramic tiles, klinker, cotto, glass and ceramic mosaic, of all types and formats
- Natural stone, recomposed materials and marble including those subject to high deformation or rapid staining due to water absorption
- Hardwood floors, rubber, PVC, linoleum, carpeting
- Substrates such as insulation castings and flooring in prefabricated concrete or fresh concrete castings, cement-based screeds, lightened concrete, and panels for sound-proofing and thermal isolation
Kercem Eco is the consummate screed for internal or external use, be it domestic, commercial or industrial. With its low cement to water ratio, flexural strength and high sustainability ratio, Keracem Eco is perfect for all kinds of applications, even areas subject to thermal shock and freezing.
I hope this helps with your “Keracem Eco” questions. Do get in touch for more information.