Cemex Supaflo – Flowing Screed Choice
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi-Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here to talk about CEMEX Supaflo
CEMEX Supaflo is a calcium sulphate based flowing screed.
- Residential/Commercial/Retail/Healthcare buildings
- Floating, bonded and un-bonded construction
- Incorporation of electric or wet underfloor heating systems
- Timber, concrete and steel frame
Supaflo is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Areas that require falls
CEMEX Supaflo is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump and then pumped into place.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
- 24-48 hours
- Bonded 25mm
- Unbonded 30mm
- Floating 35mm Domestic
- 40mm Commercial Acoustic 80kg @ 40mm
- Coverage over underfloor heating pipes 30mm
***it should be noted that those depths are based on the standard mix, and other options are available.
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco-friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds, Supaflo is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about CEMEX Supaflo.
Get in Touch
0800 242 5589
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00 Online Chat 24/7
About Speed Screed
Speed Screed Limited was founded on the key principle of providing first-class customer service. It has since built itself an impressive reputation for delivering high-quality projects across the United Kingdom.
The company’s success is built on its belief in quality work, attention to detail, on-time completion, strong working partnerships and the recruitment of top-level staff. about us >