Gypsol TS20 – Flow Screed
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gypsol TS20
Gypsol TS20 – General Overview
Gypsol TS20 is specially formulated to offer a strong and durable ultra-thin topping to a solid interior substrate
Substantial time and cost savings when compared with bagged smoothing compounds.
Tested to BS 8204:1:2003 it meets the requirements for class A for impact resistance
- Refurbishment of old uneven floors.
- Remediation or correction for out of level concrete slabs
- As a levelling screed over floors where floor to ceiling height is very restricted.
- Sub floor levelling in preparation to receive finished floor coverings.
- Overlay for poorly levelled screeds
- As an alternative to light weight screeds
Gypsol TS20 is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gypsol TS20 is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Loading 5-7 days
1mm per day, up to 40mm based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process
Screed Depths Minimums
Screed Super Powers
- Bonded or unbonded only 20mm
- Class A impact resistance
- High productivity
- Very low shrinkage
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gypsol TS20.
Get in Touch
0800 242 5589
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00 Online Chat 24/7
About Speed Screed
Speed Screed Limited was founded on the key principle of providing first-class customer service. It has since built itself an impressive reputation for delivering high-quality projects across the United Kingdom.
The company’s success is built on its belief in quality work, attention to detail, on-time completion, strong working partnerships and the recruitment of top-level staff. about us >