Gypsol TimBRE – Timber Joists
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gypsol TimBRE
Gypsol TimBRE General Overview
Gypsol TimBRE is a calcium sulphate based flowing screed
It is designed specifically for use in acoustic and non acoustic flooring systems which use timber joists as their primary supporting structure.
It is an enhanced strength mix, which offers a minimum CAC30-F6
Not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gypsol TimBRE s supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
- Fast drying
- 28 days natural drying*
- 13 days forced drying*
*Independently tested and based on 50mm depth at 20˚C and 60% RH.
You can also use the Gypsol TimBRE with Gypsol Rapide fast-drying additive offering a drying time of just 14 days at 50mm depth.
- Bonded 25mm
- Unbonded 30mm
- Floating 35mm Domestic
- 40mm Commercial Acoustic 80kg @ 40mm
Screed Super Powers
- C30 Strength
- Gives a concrete feel to a timber supported floor
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gypsol TimBRE is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gypsol TimBRE.