Gypsol HTC – The underfloor heating screed
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gypsol HTC
Gypsol HTC – General Overview
Gypsol HTC is a High Thermal Conductivity calcium sulphate based flowing screed, specifically designed for use with underfloor heating and cooling systems.
Gypsol HTC is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gypsol HTC is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
- Coverage to conduits 20mm
Screed Super Powers
- Only 20mm coverage of the pipes!
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- 300m2 without joints
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gypsol HTC is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gypsol HTC.