I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gypsol Sureflo
Gypsol Sureflo is a calcium sulphate based flowing screed, supplied in 25kg bags to be mixed on site for very small projects or when truck mixer access is limited.
Not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gypsol Sureflo is supplied in 25kg bags, and with the addition of water mixed onsite.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
- Bonded 25mm
- Unbonded 30mm
- Floating 35mm Domestic
- 40mm Commercial Acoustic 80kg @ 40mm
- Coverage to conduits 25mm
SCREED SUPER POWERS
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gypsol Sureflo is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gypsol Sureflo.