Gypsol TS15 – Looking for thin screed?
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gypsol TS15
Gypsol TS15 is specially formulated to offer a strong and durable ultra-thin topping to a solid interior substrate.
Substantial time and cost savings when compared with bagged smoothing compounds.
- Refurbishment of old uneven floors.
- Remediation or correction for out of level concrete slabs
- As a levelling screed over floors where floor to ceiling height is very restricted.
- Sub floor levelling in preparation to receive finished floor coverings.
- Overlay for poorly levelled screeds
- As an alternative to light weight screeds
Gypsol TS15 is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gypsol TS15 is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Screed Depths Minimums
Screed Super Powers
- Bonded or unbonded only 15mm
- High productivity
- Very low shrinkage
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gypsol TS15.
Get in Touch
0800 242 5589
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00 Online Chat 24/7
About Speed Screed
Speed Screed Limited was founded on the key principle of providing first-class customer service. It has since built itself an impressive reputation for delivering high-quality projects across the United Kingdom.
The company’s success is built on its belief in quality work, attention to detail, on-time completion, strong working partnerships and the recruitment of top-level staff. about us >