Gyvlon Eco FD – Can’t wait to get your floor coverings laid?
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi-Award-Winning Speed Screed. Today I’m here to give you a little more insight into Gyvlon FD.
So What is Gyvlon Eco FD?
Gyvlon Eco FD screed enables floor coverings to be applied at least twice as fast as standard Gyvlon Eco screed. In addition, it brings together all the proven benefits expected from a Gyvlon screed which also include a low-skin option.
Just What are the benefits of Gyvlon FD?
• Very high fluidity – for fast installation.
• Low shrinkage – significantly reduced cracking, no curling
• Less need for joints
• No reinforcement
• No curing membrane
• Minimum SR2 surface finish
• Mechanical Strength C25
• Unbonded Minimum Thickness 30mm
• Floating Minimum Thickness 35mm (domestic), 40mm Commercial.
• Requires no reinforcement
• Joints 800m2 (300m2 with underfloor heating)
Productivity and ease of use – The screed exhibits very high productivity rates (20m3m/h).
It is possible to walk on after 24 hours and generally accept trades and foot traffic within 48 hours.
It offers excellent versatility and is used in most applications: underfloor heating/cooling, thermal & sound insulation.
Unlike cement-based screeds, the absence of expansion joints preserves the aesthetics of the floor coverings. It allows all the freedom both in terms of tile sizes and layouts.
So, there you have it, Gyvlon Eco FD. Do get in touch for more information. We love to help!