Looking For A Smoothing Compound? – Gyvlon EXCELIO Could Be The Answer
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gyvlon EXCELIO
Gyvlon EXCELIO was developed to bridge the gap self-smoothing compounds and bonded screeds. This thin floor product offers a number of benefits:
Cost, Labour and Time savings on the build programme
Achieves SR1 surface regularity
Significantly faster installation compared to thin section smoothing compounds
- Residential/Commercial/Retail/Healthcare buildings
Gyvlon EXCELIO is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gyvlon EXCELIO is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place. 6m3 per 20-30 minutes can pumped into place.
SCREED DEPTHS MINIMUMS
Bonded 12mm minimum directly to substrate
SCREED SUPER POWERS
- Bonding from only 12mm
- High productivity, with 83m2 per 1m3
- Very low shrinkage
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- SR1 surface regularity
- Saves cost on labour and time on the project build time.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gyvlon EXCELIO.