I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gyvlon Soundbar
The Gyvlon® Screed Soundbar System is a unique, total acoustic flooring solution which is the only system of its kind to have achieved Robust Detail, E-FT-4. This provides the developer with the confidence and assurance of achieving a performance standard over and above Part E of the building regulations
The SoundBar®System delivers by providing a shallower, high quality, solid floor feel. Designed to improve upon the acoustic performance of a traditional timber floor.
- Residential/Commercial/Retail/Healthcare buildings
- Incorporation of electric or wet underfloor heating systems
- Timber, concrete and steel frame
Gyvlon Soundbar is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
SCREED SUPER POWERS
- Makes a timber floor feel like a concrete floor
- Saving in floor height over E-FT-1 of 61mm
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters 1000m2 jointless
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gyvlon Soundbar is perfect for underfloor heating.
- Feel free to contact us for further information about Gyvlon Soundbar.