I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gyvlon Steeldeck
Gyvlon Steeldeck flowing screed is designed specifically to be used with the Lewis Deck dovetail sheeting. This is for use with either timber, metal web or steel joists in masonry, timber or light weight steel structures. Forming either ground, separating or mezzanine floor constructions and providing a smooth level surface in any kind of building.
The Steeldeck Technology has all the advantages of anhydrite base screeds, but an improved adherence into any kind of steel structure. Steeldeck can be used in any kind of situation, but its bespoke features tailor it with Lewis Deck dovetail sheeting or any other kind of metal structure.
Gyvlon Steeldeck is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
SCREED SUPER POWERS
- In combination with Lewis Decking provides a structural floor
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters 1000m2 jointless
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gyvlon Steeldeck is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gyvlon Steeldeck.