I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here today to talk about Gyvlon THERMIO+
THERMIO®+ Technology improves the performance of underfloor heating systems by creating a screed that is specifically designed to complement low temperature heating systems.
Gyvlon THERMIO+ is the only screed with a guaranteed thermal performance.
- Residential/Commercial/Retail/Healthcare buildings
- Floating, bonded and un-bonded construction
- Incorporation of electric or wet underfloor heating systems
- Timber, concrete and steel frame
THERMIO®+ is not suitable for:
- Permanently wet areas, such as commercial changing rooms/swimming pool surrounds
- Area that require falls
Gyvlon THERMIO+ is supplied directly from the screed manufacturer. Supplied in ready-mixed truck mixers. 4/6/8/10 wheelers.
The screed is then discharged into a specialist screed pump, and then pumped into place.
Approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. This is based on 20 degrees and 60 relative humidity
After 7 days the screed can be forced dried to speed up the process.
- Bonded 25mm
- Unbonded 30mm
- Floating 35mm Domestic
- 40mm Commercial Acoustic 80kg @ 40mm
- Coverage over underfloor heating pipes 20mm *******
***it should be noted that those depths are based on the standard mix, and other options are available.
SCREED SUPER POWERS
- up to30% increase in thermal emission value for maximised underfloor heating performance
- up to80% of thermal diffusivity for a much faster ramp-up in temperature, greatly improving immediate and long term comfort
- up to8% savings on the heating bills
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Gyvlon THERMIO+ is perfect for underfloor heating.
Feel free to contact us for further information about Gyvlon THERMIO+.