Tarmac Topflow Screed A
I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here to talk about Tarmac Topflow Screed A
Overview – Tarmac Topflow Screed A
Tarmac Topflow Screed A is a range of calcium sulphate products with different properties.
Can be used in a wide range of applications such as:
- Pump applied, making the whole process clean and convenient.
Topflow Screed A can be force dried after 7 days to accelerate the screeds drying.
From 25mm bonded
35mm floating domestic (40mm commercial)
30mm coverage of UFH pipes (20mm with Thermio+)
Screed Super Powers
Some of the benefits of using Tarmac Topflow Screed A are
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shrinkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Topflow Screed A is perfect for underfloor heating.
I hope the information helps, please contact us if you require any further information about Tarmac Topflow Screed A. We love to help!