I’m Andy Parkin, Managing Director of the Multi Award Winning Speed Screed, and I’m here to talk about Tarmac Topflow Screed A
Tarmac Topflow Screed A is a range of calcium sulphate products with different properties.
Tarmac Topflow Screed A can be used in a wide range of applications such as:
- For use with underfloor heating
- Bonded, unbounded, or floating construction
- Both new build and renovation work
- Domestic and commercial projects
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST ACOUSTIC RESILIENT SYSTEMS DUE TO ITS UNIFORMED COMPACTION, CREATING 80KG/M2 AT 40MM DEPTH
- Pump applies, making the whole process clean and convenient.
Topflow Screed A can be force dried after 7 days to accelerate the screeds drying.
From 25mm bonded
35mm floating domestic (40mm commercial)
30mm coverage of UFH pipes
SCREED SUPER POWERS
Some of the benefits of using Tarmac Topflow Screed A are
- Up to 2000m2 per day productivity
- Joints at 30-40 linear meters
- Very low shirnkage
- Minimal cracking
- Will not curl
- No need for curing membrane
- No reinforcement required
- Requires no manual compaction
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder
- Free from protein and does not harbour harmful bacteria.
- With nearly twice the thermal conductivity of traditional sand and cement screeds Topflow Screed A is perfect for underfloor heating.
I hope the information helps, please contact us if you require any further information about Tarmac Topflow Screed A.